Kerry Americas, a world leader in the manufacture of quality food ingredients and flavors, is seeking a Nutritionist at the Kerry Center in Beloit, WI.
This position will support the Americas with expertise in nutrition, excellent communication skills and the organizational capacity to lead a small nutrition group that would be in collaboration with other Kerry regions.
The right candidate will have 5+ years experience, preferably with a branded food manufacturer or large food ingredient company.
- Serves as the "face" of Kerry nutrition efforts both internally and externally
- Participates as the nutrition expert on Kerry product development activities when appropriate
- Interacts with peers from key Kerry customers
- Responsible for staying abreast of the latest nutrition trends through interactions with key decision makers as well as attending appropriate technical meetings
- Consolidates/summarizes trends/research that impact Kerry business and communicates impact to appropriate Kerry contacts as well as key accounts
- Go to person for health claim substantiation
- Works with Key Account Managers and Product Managers to identify nutrition opportunities
- Stays abreast of new/proposed food regulations and will assess the impact to Kerry and Kerry customers
- Develops a strong web of contacts, influential in the nutrition community, that can serve as resources for various Kerry efforts
MS/Ph.D. in Nutrition, RD not required
5+ years experience, preferably with a branded food manufacturer or large food ingredient company.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.