This position is responsible developing educational materials and provides program support for nutrition and medical foods product portfolio and practitioner seminars and publications
• Prepares educational materials supporting product positioning.
• Manages the educational portfolio for product categories including product reference manuals, relevant clinical practice guidelines, clinical algorithms and other therapeutic platform focused topics and needs
• Works with Sales training teams in the development of educational materials supporting sales initiatives and key healthcare themes
• Works with marketing teams to develop educational power point presentations and other supporting educational materials supporting products in the portfolio
• Reviews and supports development of practitioner tools for support patient management with nutritional support
• Participates and supports selected clinical nutrition research programs as possible and appropriate
• Conducts presentations and lectures.
• Supervises student interns in community practicum or work-study.
Contacts and Relationships:
• Internal - Product Development, Marketing, Sales and Production.
• External - Patients, Medical Professionals.
• Advanced degree in Nutrition.
• Masters in Science or Registered Dietitian preferred.
• 2 -5 years’ experience in nutrition science and education roles.
• Maintain current knowledge of nutritional information and research.
• Understanding of marketing needs to write/edit patient guides.
• Able to perform various tasks simultaneously.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Creative and flexible to meet spontaneous needs of patients.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
• Constant computer work and typing
Metagenics - 18 months ago
Metagenics, Inc. is a life sciences company and leading developer and manufacturer of science-based nutraceuticals and medical foods sold to...