O&M Operating Eng (Union) 000 - 095268
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Some of the responsibilities of the position are as stated below.
· Carry, erect, and climb step and extension ladders as required for working above floor level.
· Operate Building Automation System.
· Diagnose and repair routine and emergency malfunctions to building mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance on mechanical systems, air conditioning, refrigeration, heating, plumbing, and control systems.
· Handle all tenant comfort and trouble calls.
· Perform mechanical system water treatment which includes chemical application awareness.
· Follow all safety requirements.
· Must be able to read blueprints, as well as, electrical and pneumatic schematics.
· Perform housekeeping duties requested by Account Manager.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a member of, or willing to join Local 399 Union, High School Diploma; two years experience including the operation and maintenance of controls, refrigeration, boilers/steam, electrical generators, high voltage switchgear and/or air systems; able to utilize and work safety equipment; conform to all city, state, and federal license and certification requirements; work night and/or weekend shifts.
Johnson Controls - 17 months ago
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...