This position is a critical role responsible for impacting Suddenlink’s direct book of business by conducting outbound prospecting and customer service/sales calls to business customers. Application of knowledge of Suddenlink's products to prospective customers through lead generated calls while also providing an exceptional experience to existing customers is required. Calls worked will be primarily outbound, with some inbound sales.
• Initiates and closes sales with business customers for company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Creates proposal documents with an effective return on investment for the customer and the organization.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships, demonstrating the organization’s culture statement through actions.
• Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to Suddenlink clients.
• Identifies and resolves client concerns in a way that protects the business interests.
• Professionally responds to email and other inquiries, educating clients on various product options.
• May perform other assigned duties, focusing on company values and a positive work environment.
• Knowledge of basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree is preferred or the equivalent related work experience combined with appropriate education.
• Strong ability to persuade and influence others, overcome objections, close sales and work within an environment where often a second effort is required. Consultative sales experience expected.
• Ability to develop and deliver verbal presentations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and patiently with a wide range of personalities and abilities.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotions.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• A minimum of one year experience in working in a call center, quota driven sales environment with demonstrated success.
• Ability to be self-driven, initiate own activities, be a self-starter, and take personal initiative for success. Excellent time management skills required. Strong organizational capabilities required.
• Must be able to present information in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Experience with automated billing systems.
• Industry experience preferred.
Ability to work in a normal office/call center environment.
Suddenlink - 17 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...