Our Client is seeking a Full Time OBIEE Administrator. Location: Phoenix, AZ. Salary: $105,000/Year + Benefits & Bonus .. This candidate must have the following experience
This position requires an individual with a strong background supporting the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE) modules including interactive and enterprise reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) style interactions and innovative search, interactive dashboard, proactive detection and alerts, scorecard functionality, visualization, animated charting options, and actionable collaboration capabilities. The role would include initial development and installation, production support tasks, as well as planning and executing upgrades to a distributed OBIEE environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support the processing of OBIEE work order requests in a team environment, to include the resolution of issues reported by end users.
- Support system monitoring, and perform daily and other periodic maintenance activities for existing OBIEE applications.
- Working with business users to gather and document business/data requirements for applications.
- Enhance existing applications, reporting, dashboards, ad-hoc query tools, etc.
- Provide 24x7 support to include off-hours availability to include being reachable by pager.
- Coordinate and facilitate design sessions with key business users.
- Develop design specifications and unit test plans, and manage functional administration of OBIEE components.
- Support/Enhance Oracle Essbase cubes with both Aggregate data storage option (ASO) or Block data storage option (BSO) and create Interactive Reports using BI Publisher.
- Resolve software issues/ bugs and related to supported OBIEE applications through an understanding and the use of Oracle support resources.
- Assist management in providing work direction and technical guidance to analysts supporting customers within the OBIEE applications.
- Support remote access for virtual private network connectivity as well as wireless/broadband connectivity as required.
- Follow management guidance and provide feedback.
- This position requires an individual with a strong background supporting the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE) modules including interactive and enterprise reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, OLAP-style interactions and innovative search, interactive dashboard, scorecard functionality, visualization, animated charting options, and actionable collaboration capabilities.
- Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS/Engineering/Technology or related field or equivalent experience and/or training.
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years of experience with direct, hands-on design, implementation, extended maintenance and support experience of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Oracle Essbase, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, having organizational and interpersonal competencies. Detail-oriented and having strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable success in requirement analysis, functional and technical specification development, data extraction logic, and troubleshooting system issues.
- Comparable ETL tool experience, knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to integrate other systems with OBIEE.
- Experience with action oriented framework.
- Previous experience in full lifecycle implementations of new OBIEE environment processes using a formal implementation methodology (experience with OBIEE System 11g preferred).
- Proficient in software documentation, from Design documents to User Procedures.
- Airline experience a plus.
aurionPro Solutions, Inc .
Fax: 732 909 2221
( www.aurionPro.com )
Consecutive Winner of Deloitte Fast 50 (India) and Fast 500 (Asia/Pac) Awards 2007 & 2008
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AurionPro Solutions Ltd - 6 months ago