Our client is a financial services company with a heavy dedication to technology. Their widely-distributed electronic trading tools, high-speed connectivity and mobility options provide unparalleled speed and flexibility for customizing and executing financial and risk management strategies across multiple markets and geographies.
The Senior OBIEE Developer will extend and support our client's Management Dashboard Application on Oracle BI Platform. This role requires design and development of Dashboards, Analysis and reports and management of BI Platform and it is part of the Data Warehousing Team.
- Design and Develop OBIEE Reports and Dashboards
- Design and Develop OBIEE Metadata/Logical Data Models(RPD)
- System Administration of OBIEE Platform
- Translate BI requirements into analytic BI subject areas
- Work with customers and business analysts to understand and develop reporting and BI requirements.
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- Very strong SQL and data analysis capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or business management;
- 6+ years competency with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition(OBIEE)
- 5+ years competency with SQL Development
- Expert knowledge with multiple successful implementations of OBIEE applications and OBIEE BI Server architecture and metadata management.
- Expert knowledge and experience in developing and deploying Dashboard, Analytics/OLAP and performance management solutions
- Expert knowledge and experience with Oracle Financial Analytics.
- Working knowledge and experience in data design/dimensional data modelling.
- Working knowledge and experience in Essbase cube and metadata model design and management.
- Master of all phases of the Agile Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP source systems, including Oracle Peoplesoft preferred.
- Great customer service mentality and ability to effectively work with multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Handle a dynamic work environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to document conclusions in a concise manner and ability to communicate technical issues clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
*Relocation assistance is available for this role.
Keywords: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Developer, OBIEE, OBIA, RPD, OBI Apps, OBI, Oracle BI EE, ODI, Oracle BIEE, BI Publisher, DAC, Oracle OLAP, Hyperion Interactive Reporting, Hyperion EPM, Oracle Warehouse Builder, MaxL, System 9, Calc Scripts, Noetix, Hyperion Performance Suite, OFA, BIP, SQL, BI Developer, OBIEE Developer, Oracle BI Developer, OBIEE Engineer, Essbase, Cube, Metadata, Model, Agile, Oracle ERP, Oracle Poeplesoft, OLAP, Analytics, OBIEE Applications Developer, Dashboard, Oracle Financials.
JobServe USA - 19 months ago