Saama Technologies, Inc. is a pure-play data science solutions and services company, focused on solving the data management and advanced analytics challenges of the world’s leading brands.
We turn raw data into analytics driven decisions, using data science to identify the micro-needles of valuable data in today’s digital haystacks. We focus on the complete life cycle of data insights from data management to advanced analytics.
Saama’s platform agnostic approach leverages our customers’ existing data infrastructure to create actionable insights and enable business teams to answer critical business questions.
We offer data science consultants who can help you solve critical data challenges with accelerated, customizable solutions and services. We provide true insights into disparate, massive sets of high-speed data – which makes your decisions a competitive differentiation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities.
- Assist in development of the OBIEE Metadata Repository including the physical layer, business model mapping, and presentation layer for various subject areas
- Troubleshoot OBIEE problems and tune existing reports for performance. Create detailed design documentation, configuration documentation, and unit test plans.
- Execute and track test plans through the development life cycle.
- Understand the business objectives and develop architectures to meet goals
- Participate in evaluating requirements, working with BI team and project managers to provide solutions to end users
- Participate and sometimes lead Business Intelligence team to develop a BI Platform that conforms to consistent methodologies, standards and industry best practices
- Participate in developing and nurturing the overall logical & physical Data warehouse/Data-mart data model and data architectures
- Develop and ensure effective deployment of business functional specific semantic/metadata layer
- Ensure that all of the products and data within the platform are architected and integrated as a cohesive unit, ensuring proper documentation
- OBIEE BI Apps implementation experience including RPD development.
- Hands-on development experience in OBIEE.
- Knowledge in requirements gathering, analysis, scope and time estimation, design, develop of OBIEE reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripting and strong knowledge in data analysis, troubleshoot and fixing the problems
- Prioritize, schedule and monitor activities and quality of work for assigned resources to include the creation of work plans and status reports to management following the Institutional Systems Development Methodology.
What We Offer:
- A challenging environment and opportunity to work with a diverse array of Fortune 500 companies and projects in industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, High Tech, and Media
- Chance to work with relevant and cutting-edge technologies to analyze and solve our customer’s complex business problems with extremely passionate team members
- A growing company with a culture that highly values using a disciplined approach to take calculated risks, executes with speed, and treats employees and customers with integrity
Saama Technologies is one of the largest pure-play Data Management & Business Analytics services companies in the industry. We have over...