We are looking for Developers to work on a government system that is BI solution based on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11g and resides in the same data center. All hardware, the production and staging databases and tools, as well as access to them is maintained and supported by the data center support team.
- Participate in requirements analysis, by helping to capture, document and prioritize the customer’s business and technical needs
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the metadata, ETL and/or reporting components of the solution. This includes testing and, at times, deployment of the components
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, configuration documentation, unit test plans and training curriculum
- Abide by best practices in the design and implementation of BI solutions
- Regularly communicate one’s progress, problems and plans to leadership; adapt to changes in the project plan and customer requirements
- Optimize OBIEE report performance
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
- Minimum of 3 years creating reports in Oracle’s Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, with at least one year in version OBIEE 11g
- Experience with Database SQL including Oracle 11g
- Experience applying data warehousing and database performance optimization techniques to normalized, denormalized and aggregated datasets.
- Experience modeling and building OBIEE repository layers
- Experience migrating legacy and/or other BI tool reports to OBIEE
- Experience developing reports and dashboards in OBIEE.
Sevatec, Inc. - 30+ days ago