The OBIEE Report Developer works closely with business analysts to understand business requirements to design and develop a solution to meet those requirements. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with end users and business analysts to understand requirements and develop reporting solutions
- Design and develop the OBIEE metadata repository including the physical layer, business model, mapping and presentation layers for various subject areas
- Work with ETL developers to assist in the design and logic development of the data warehouse
- Design, develop and configure Dashboards, Ad-hoc requests, Prompts, and BI Publisher reports
- Design and conduct unit tests of new or changed repository objects
- Work with QA team to develop test cases and scenarios to validate functionality
- Strong understanding of the life cycle of technical development from technical design, unit testing to user testing, to production migration; emphasize adherence to standards and controls; and conduct quality assurance over programs before migration to production
- Support business operations: investigate defects or issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related fields.
- 5+ years of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and/or Siebel Analytics development experience
- Experience with OBIEE 10G is required and 11G is a plus
- Design and configure OBIEE Models including Physical Model mapping, Business Module development and Presentation Layer creation.
- Design and develop OBIEE Reports/Dashboards in 11G
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft SQL Server technologies
- Strong communication and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of the agile methodology
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent degree required.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: Microsoft Office; see above.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...