This position is located in the Hollywood, FL office.
Under the direction and guidance of the Claims Manager, this position is responsible for performing quality data verification and correction of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) forms.
Position Success Criteria:
- Review scanned images rejected and determines reason.
- Performs reject repair, data entry and data validation on images in a batch.
- Verifies and/or makes corrections concerning document information as necessary.
- Perform related clerical duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Prior diversified clerical experience.
- Detail orientation and ability to perform assigned tasks with a high degree or accuracy.
- Ability to learn system software, on-line display terminal tasks and acquire job related knowledge of GHI claim forms.
- Ability to work on assignments with a minimum of supervision.
- Required to pass a typing test rating of 40 correct wpm.
The ideal candidate will possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Prior diversified clerical experience is required.
Internal Closing Date: 2/15/13
EmblemHealth is set on being the mark of good health in the Northeast. The not-for-profit company provides health...