The OEM SALES is directly responsible for the Sales Development, Strategies and Goals for the FOX PowerSports Division. The primary responsibilities of the OEM Sales is to grow market share of the FOX brand and ensure consistent, high quality service for dealers and consumers while maintaining a positive and professional image.
- Increase and Develop New sales opportunities in the Power Sports & Markets in assigned territory while meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
- Consistently and quickly attend to and resolve dealer and consumer service/warranty needs.
- Communicate regularly with accounts regarding, open orders, returns, warranty/service claims, new products and special programs.
- Build positive and rewarding relationships with accounts.
- Inform team members of changing market conditions, trends, new competitive products/programs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of FOX products and programs
- Understand the company goals and objectives
- Assist with warranty claims and credits to ensure timely issuance of credit memos – own the process
- Project a positive, professional image of FOX
- Participate in training and development programs
- Attend and participate as required in company and team meetings
- Have fun and enjoy your job! A good attitude is contagious.
- 2 years PowerSports industry experience preferred.
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Highest levels of integrity, honesty and work ethic
- Ability to work independently – self motivated
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Some travel required
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...