PLEASE NOTE-THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION.
High School Graduate or Equivalent. Business training, AA or BA preferred.
Five or more years of related experience in administrative support or management job preferred, preferably in a hospital of academic setting preferred.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and understand all concepts of the work performed.
- Requires independent judgment, ability to work independently and make job related decisions within authorized limits.
- Must be highly organized and able to distinguish between priority items.
- Requires considerable initiative and abilities to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills and independent judgment are essential.
- Requires out of the box thinking, creative ideas and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Web design/maintenance experience preferred
- Previous experience in database development & maintenance preferred
- Previous experience interacting with high-level executives both internally and externally
- Internet research experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications required
Responsible for managing the administrative/clerical functions which support the work of the Director of Nursing Informatics and Transformation, the Director of Advanced Practice & Ambulatory Nursing, and the Director of Nursing Professional Practice, Magnet Program Director, and Patient Care Services Patient Safety Officer.
Assists the Director(s) of Nursing to coordinate and facilitate multiple ongoing projects, establish procedures and processes, design and maintain multiple databases and dashboards, perform complex calendar management, and other complex administrative functions. Responsible for the oversight and effective operations of all clerical support activities, including customer reception, payroll and human resources records processing and management, purchasing/supply management, and fiscal monitoring of several small operating budgets.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...