The PB Disaster Cost Recovery Program for the Louisiana Department of Transportation (LADOTD) has an opening for an Office Assistant who will also serve as a Document Control Clerk. The Position will be responsible for aiding in the processing of FEMA Project Worksheets (PWs) and FHWA documentation for named Disaster Cost Recovery Program(s).
Major Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Retrieving and compiling high volume backup documentation required for processing FEMA PWs.
- Scanning documentation and entering data into ProjectSolve site
- Assist as needed with reporting process
- Assist withdocument control files with in the ProjectSolve site
- Assist project staff with both FHWA and FEMA documentation requirements.
- Assisting the Document Control Manager in maintaining hard copy files of documents, tracking and coding incoming documents for filing and scanning, and maintaining control of hard copy files using established document control procedures.
Requirements: The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of related
business experience on large programs; be capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines, have prior document control experience, and have the ability to handle multiple responsibilities. Good organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. The position requires a highly detail-oriented candidate who is a self-starter and someone who takes initiative. The successful candidate will possess a positive can-do attitude in working with a variety of staff, as well as proven ability to be a “team player”.
Skills and experience required:
Local candidates preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skill
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Prior large project experience is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Prior experience utilizing database software is desired
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full time permanent basis is required
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 18 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...