The position of an Office Assistant consists of performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
As a member of our team, your tasks may be comprised of the following:
We sincerely hope you will be part of our team!
- Greeting visitors and determining whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Answering telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Make travel arrangements and manage calendar and emails for the person you are assisting.
- Performing general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Conducting research, compiling data, and preparing documents using office tools (MS Office).
ARCTIC COMPANY INC - 14 months ago