HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
Temporary position will assist with general administrative support, filing, scanning and packing files.
- Provide general administrative support.
- File documents and make copies.
- Pick up mail and distribute mail, packages and faxes.
- Reviewing files for duplicate or unnecessary paperwork.
- Scanning of documents into system.
- Packing files to be moved to storage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize work requests.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Office 2010 version).
- Office environment - work with computers, fax machines, copiers and scanners.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HFF, L.P. - 15 months ago