TEAM Enterprises is an event and promotional marketing agency seeking a full time Office Manager to assist with running the corporate offices in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Office Manager will ensure smooth running of the day-to-day operations at the headquarters and assist other office staff with various duties. The opportunity for career development and growth with TEAM is vast with several avenues open to high achievers.
As the general responsibilities of managing the office are learned and mastered, additional job responsibilities will follow in areas needed including executive support, communications, and operations.
- Reception duties including answering and directing calls, greet and direct guests
- Managing office supply inventories
- Coordinating and organization of meetings, conference calls and schedules
- Daily shipping processing, tracking and administration
- Office equipment management
- Travel management
- Office organization and general management
- Assisting with research and presentation development
- Preparation of monthly financial expense reports
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in office management/administrative support
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Outgoing personality and pleasant demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and perform various duties while adhering to deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, as well as internet research skills
- Social Media, Digital, Design/Graphics knowledge and experience is a plus
If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position and meet the requirements, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. We regret that we are not able to respond personally to all submissions, but each and every one is evaluated and considered for placement. Thank you for your interest in TEAM Enterprises!
TEAM Enterprises - 13 months ago