Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide direction, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital, and makes this a great place to work. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We are currently looking for a PRN Office Specialist.
- Performs general administrative support, such as copying, faxing, filing and acting as a professional receptionist.
- Will assist in maintaining a department's supply inventory.
If scheduled for an interview, the candidate will be required to complete tests on computer skills and office grammar and spelling.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years experience in a business office setting.
- Exceptional phone, computer, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others in a professisonal manner.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 2 years ago