Requisition ID: 55338
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
- Relocation Authorized: National - Single
- Organization: OG&C
- Project No.: 00000
- Location: Houston, TX
Prepares conceptual cost estimates including lump sum quality estimates for capital cost and/or services estimates. Help prepare estimates for the engineering, construction and project management of FPSO’s, offshore platforms, jackets, topsides, subsea infrastructure and installation of various types of offshore sctuctures. Develops basic conceptual estimates, from completed project data based on design and/or process requirements. Participates in estimate reviews and presentations. Provides and supports data and cost analysis. Uses, develops and oversees the maintenance of estimating databases. Provides technical and operational supervision to assigned personnel. Executes simultaneous tasks within broadly defined parameters.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years experience (preferably Engineering or Construction)
- Minimum 5 years in offshore EPC estimating experience preferably field experience in Gulf of Mexico, excluding “off the shelf” estimating programs.
- Knowledge and experience in EPC estimating practices and methods, including demonstrated ability to organize, perform, review and present cost estimating products under supervision.
- Knowledge of project schedules and ability to extrapolate costs based on first hand experience of scheduled-activities/cost correlation analysis.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of established cost index, escalation calculations, and projections.
- Technical and practical comprehension of engineering, procurement and construction methods and techniques as it applies to the offshore & subsea industy.
- Knowledge of cost engineering and estimating industry standards for administrative and supervisory procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of current industry and technical developments.
Must demonstrate advanced level of expertise in the use of MS Word and MS Excel, typically acquired through multiple years of experience.
Must demonstrate knowledge of PFD, & P&ID drawings in the development of estimates.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
Bechtel - 2 years ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...