POSITION: Operations Manager Trainee
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job?
We’ve got your 3-word answer: Pacific Dental Services.
At Pacific Dental Services our Operations Manager Trainee is responsible for:
Requirements WHAT WE SEEK
- Identifying Staff and Developing Talent.
- Driving year over year revenue and profit growth.
- Managing expenses to achieve monthly budget
- Creating an environment that promotes PDS culture and values daily.
- Delivering a Perfect Patient Experience.
- Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to annual office budget to allow for autonomy of day-to-day decisions, ensure P&L management and profitability of assigned office(s).
- Performs Human Resources related functions, such as interviewing and selecting, Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary Actions and Salary Administration.
- Manage a team of both Front Office and Back Office employees; act as mentor, support, and assist in the development and training of staff.
- Develop and implement an office success plan.
- Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to office values based on the PDS “We Believe” statement in order to ensure that all team members continually focus on the Perfect Patient Experience.
- Determine and maintain efficient staffing levels by interviewing, hiring, training, developing, coaching, counseling, supervising, evaluating, and terminating staff as needed.
- Implement, and ensure adherence to cash management and accounting protocols.
- Report weekly to Regional Manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
- Develop and implement precise, realistic, and measurable individual and office goals.
- Implement, coordinate and manage marketing programs to grow the business.
- Work with dentists to help develop the dentist’s patient communication skills.
At Pacific Dental Services, our Operations Manager positions provide the ideal venue for team-focused, detail oriented, energetic professionals seeking to hone their tactical and decision-making talents. Due to the vital nature of this role, PDS seeks candidates with the following qualifications:
WHAT WE OFFER
- At least 3 or more years of related work experience.
- Operational management knowledge of medical/dental offices.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services - 23 months ago
Opportunity. Service. Clinical Excellence. Quality of Life. They’re all at PDS®.
As a company, Pacific Dental Services®...