IGNITE YOUR FUTURE …
Your future with Pacific Dental Services ®
JOB: Operations Manager (“Dental Office Manager”)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Are you an established leader, both empathetic and service-minded? Are you an optimistic, problem-solver hungering for more in your career? At Pacific Dental Services , our Operations Manager positions provide the ideal venue for team-focused, detail oriented, self-disciplined, energetic professionals seeking to hone their tactical, communication, and decision-making talents.
Once hired, Operations Managers participate in a unique training program to sharpen the myriad of skills required to independently run a PDS-supported dental office. Shadowing top managers in our company, OMs gain comprehensive knowledge of:
· Marketing techniques designed to drive revenue & grow profit
· Staffing strategies for hiring, training and counseling employees
· Problem-solving skills designed to help PDS office staff, medical staff, and patients communicate and interact most effectively
· Financial tools for targeted objectives such as assisting the Owner Dentists achieve their monthly budgets
· Methods for imparting PDS culture, values, and mission to assist the clinicians in delivering the perfect patient experience
· Ways to devise & implement the best operational practices—how to run a great office from “A to Z”
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to the limitless career roadmap that awaits the highly-competent, self-motivated Operations Managers, PDS offers a competitive compensation package including:
· Healthcare Benefits
· Company paid Holidays
· Paid Personal Time/Vacation time
· Tuition Reimbursement
At Pacific Dental Services , our quest for excellence inspires everything we do—starting with our desire to acquire and appreciate the best talent in the industry. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
We provide equal opportunities for all.
At Pacific Dental Services , we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, patients, and communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Ready to make a leap forward in your professional life?
…to make a difference in the industry?
Apply RIGHT NOW and ignite your future…your future with Pacific Dental Services®
Apply online at: www.pacificdentalservices.com
WHAT WE SEEK
Due to the vital nature of this role, PDS seeks candidates with:
· P& L management experience:
· 3+ years of operations leadership in a customer/patient focused environment.
Since 1994, Pacific Dental Services® (PDS®) has provided business support services to supported dental practices – freeing up...