This position will develop and qualify OPC technology at FAB8 on 32nm node and beyond. He or She will also enable and sustain OPC solutions in GLOBALFOUNDRIES manufacturing. Candidate should possess strong lithography/OPC knowledge, in FEOL and/or BEOL; and good understanding of high performance CMOS patterning/design integration. Candidate should be experienced on lithography/OPC process development and must be capable of collaborating with upstream and downstream development teams. Previous technology development and transfer experience is a plus
- To build stable and very accurate computer models for optical proximity correction (OPC) across all technology nodes, from 0.13-um to 32-nm and beyond.
- You would collaborate with Litho and Etch teams to obtain the data needed for OPC model build, analyze the data, and calibrate the data to a computer model, using OPC software provided by external vendors.
- Understand the various detractors to patterning fidelity, and how different parameters in the OPC software impact model accuracy and model stability.
- Design model calibration training sets to capture known and unknown patterning behavior, to ensure that the models built are both stable and very accurate (< 1nm accuracy).
- Work with members from OPC Recipe and OPC Integration teams to ensure that the models work flawlessly in the OPC Recipe and OPC Integration environment.
- BS degree / 4 years of experience, Masters / 2 years of experience or PhD / 1 years of experience.
- Lithography and/or OPC experience preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of lithography and OPC processes, and lithography/OPC integration is required, and additional technical experience in lithography flow, OPC flow, and mask flow is a plus.
- 24 mos assignment in Dresden before relocating to Malta, NY required.
- Working knowledge of industrial grade OPC/Lithography software preferred.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).