Manage team of engineers responsible for defining and delivering OPC Roadmap to meet GLOBALFOUNDRIES Technology goals.
- Define list of OPC tools required for each technology node and score readiness for production by working with Pathfinding and Technology Development patterning teams and OPC Development/Production groups. Coordinate OPC Vendor strategy within GLOBALFOUNDRIES. Prioritize, define, and execute projects for tool evaluations and tool improvements to meet production readiness requirements.
- Work with OPC implementation teams as project owners to seamlessly release new OPC tools into production use.
- Monitor tool usage and issues in OPC development and production phases to quickly identify improvement areas and develop projects to solve functional problems.
- Work with engineers to define individual yearly goals, monitor progress and complete end-of-year reviews. Participate in overall OPC management team discussions and initiatives.
- BS/MS/PhD in EE/CS/ChE/Materials Science, Mathematics or Physical Sciences; PhD ≥ 6 relevant, M.S. ≥ 10 relevant, B.S. ≥ 12 relevant experience, with 6-15 years (depending on degree) relevant experience in OPC at Advanced nodes (28nm and below) via semiconductor manufacturing or from an OPC software Vendor.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading group of junior engineers or direct management of engineers.
- Understanding of Semiconductor wafer manufacturing process, especially photolithography, design rule development and integration.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, EDA-tools, Tcl/Tk, scripting/shell programming, software programming techniques and version control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team or environment.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- OPC Experience in one or more major OPC tools (Mentor Graphics, Brion, Synopsis) for development of novel methods in computation, correction techniques or modeling.
- Experience delivering technical projects on time and with high quality thru a team effort.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBAL FOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBAL FOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBAL FOUNDRIES , visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 10 months ago