To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
Preferred but not required:
- At least five years of experience in business process engineering, including integrating continuous improvement processes.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methods and direct involvement in a Six Sigma or ISO initiative.
- Demonstrated skills in data mining, analytical reporting, customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning and process analysis.
- Strong computer skills.
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Operations or IT, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to influence and motivate others.
- The ability to work cross-functionally and manage meetings involving stakeholders from different areas.
You also will need to be willing and able to travel about 10% of the time to various locations in North America.
- A Six Sigma green or black belt. Quick question for you - click here
Topic: Do you have a knowledge of Six Sigma methods and direct involvement in a Six Sigma or ISO initiative?
Yes No None of the Above
(Your answer will automatically be saved when you submit your application)
- A history of executing several process engineering initiatives for multi-national organizations.
- Technical writing skills and experience documenting processes and procedures.
- Experience training or teaching people in new processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with a process flow tool such as MS Visio.
- Experience with organizations providing services.
Please note that our offices currently are in Seal Beach, where you will start, but we are planning to move to Newport Beach in mid-2013.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will support a team of managers and others who are establishing and upgrading processes around multiple operational areas. While we have processes in place, in many areas we are taking a blank-slate approach. Some of the operational areas you'll support:
You will perform system planning, system support, KPI and Report functional specifications and will contribute to the design and implementation of operational processes, procedures and policies. More specifically, you will:
- Field services , a team of Technicians performing preventative maintenance and repairs at fueling stations, some public and some sited on customers' properties. By the end of 2013 we expect to have about 140 Technicians around the US and Canada.
- Customer service , a call center function supporting business customers with billing questions, information, equipment service and other topics.
- Logistics and transportation , which includes trucking liquid natural gas (LNG), compressed natural gas (CNG), biomethane / renewable natural gas (RNG) and other products to fueling stations around the US and Canada, as well as other tasks.
Pictured: we deliver LNG, CNG and RNG) to fueling stations around the US and Canada. Clean Energy fuels over 530 fleet customers and 25,000 vehicles at more than 280 strategic locations across the country, with a broad customer base in the refuse, transit, trucking, shuttle, taxi, airport and municipal fleet markets.
- Develop, maintain and analyze support offerings and key performance indicator (KPI) metrics for Microsoft Dynamics AX Field Services (FSA) Support to ensure accuracy and business relevance of new and existing KPI reports.
- Manage operations projects for customer relationship management and Field Services, including driving data analysis and independently designing performance and financial reports as defined by departmental managers.
- Gather detailed requirements and track new operational reporting requirements from Support management teams, and collaborate with IT to develop, test, and automate new operational reports as required. You'll manage operations projects to ensure timely delivery within scope and budget, by prioritizing enhancements and bug fixes for the entire team, and effectively communicating and collaborating with all project stakeholders and the operations team.
- Research and recommend report and process automation enhancements to leverage technology solutions.
- Identify and drive enhancements of operations toolset where required, in support of organizational goals of high customer satisfaction and team productivity.
- Document process procedure and policies for the Operations Department to drive operational excellence, and collaborate with the training team to push new processes to all staff.