Are you ready for an exciting career move? We're a fast moving $15 billion, Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 10,600 stores and 11 distribution centers in 40 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic team atmosphere that leverages each person’s strengths and maximizes potential. We are committed to attracting upbeat, talented, and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others."
Operations Business Analyst Sr (WFM)
Workforce Management Manager
Leads small to medium subsets of larger projects and initiatives as well as individual processes in store operations, predominantly targeted toward Workforce Management (WFM) but can also include other store operations functional areas such as inventory, store systems or exception reporting.
Analyzes data and creates reports and communications/presentations that help identify opportunities to increase sales, reduce costs or improve the overall efficiencies in store operational processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Forecasts and reports store labor hours and payroll to senior leadership team on a weekly basis.
Monitors and understands current trends and impact of trends.
Maintains WFM system through accurate forecasting, validation, and maintenance of company operational drivers by week and by store.
Develops ongoing data validation routines to maintain integrity of data model.
Analyzes and produces meaningful reporting data to field leaders and other leadership groups to help identify productivity opportunities and performance gaps.
- Maintains budget drives, staffing information and other attributes for all cost centers in the WFM system at a high level of detail, and executes applicable forecast and workload jobs in order to produce correct and productive labor plans.
- Provides support to field management in regards to the labor model by clearly articulating and providing comparative and actuals analysis when needed.
- Leads small to medium project teams of analyst and other cross-functional partners.
Delivers presentations to teams and leadership.
Performs ad hoc, miscellaneous analyses as needed
- Maintains and updates overall WFM system standards as needed through continued time studies and other field initiatives/projects and seasonal validation routines.
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- High level of analytical ability
- Ability to develop conclusions using quantitative skills
- Ability to proactively and independently analyze data, identify trends and exceptions
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
Long term disability
Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
Company matched 401(k)
Onsite child care, ATM, cafeteria and fitness facility
Free covered parking
Fun, values centered work atmosphere
Corporate casual dress
Dollar General is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dollar General Corp. - 16 months ago
Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General Corporation is the nation’s largest small-box discount retailer. We make shopping for...