The Christ Hospital Spine Surgery Center is seeking an OR Registered Nurse to scrub and circulate spine surgery procedures, pain procedures and small nerve cases in a fast paced, small Same-Day Surgery Center. Individual should be self-motivated and efficient with a minimum of 2 years OR experience. Spine surgery experience preferred. Scrubbing and circulating experience preferred. ACLS is a plus but will provide this course within 6 months of hire. Full time benefits will be offered and must be open to a flexible schedule.
United Surgical Partners International is a company that specializes in the development and operation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities in the U.S. and the UK. We provide first-class surgical services for local communities and recognize employees as our number one assets.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Minimum two years previous OR experience preferred.
* Current License as a Registered Nurse.
* Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
* Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
* Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
* Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
United Surgical Partners International - 20 months ago