The Christ Hospital Spine Surgery Center is seeking an OR Registered Nurse to scrub and circulate spine surgery procedures, pain procedures and small nerve cases in a fast paced, small Same-Day Surgery Center. Individual should be self-motivated and efficient with a minimum of 2 years OR experience. Spine surgery experience preferred. Scrubbing and circulating experience preferred. ACLS is a plus but will provide this course within 6 months of hire. Full time benefits will be offered and must be open to a flexible schedule.
United Surgical Partners International is a company that specializes in the development and operation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities in the U.S. and the UK. We provide first-class surgical services for local communities and recognize employees as our number one assets.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Minimum two years previous OR experience preferred.
* Current License as a Registered Nurse.
* Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
* Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
* Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
* Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
United Surgical Partners International, Inc. (USPI) owns and operates short stay surgical facilities, including surgery centers and private...