High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Under supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, maintains adequate flow of special order supplies for the entire OR area. Adheres to established procedures in reviewing inventory, initiates orders, receives and distributes said supplies. Acts as liaison between OR, physicians, Materials Management, and Central Sterilizing to obtain equipment, supplies and new products as required by surgeons, anesthesiologists and/or staff.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Experience as a Surgical Technician preferred.
· Hospital experience in acquisition and distribution of surgery supplies, inventory control, or ordering procedures preferred.
· Excellent communication skills required for effective interaction with other hospital departments, physicians, vendors, and staff.
· Excellent organizational skills required to coordinate all responsibilities.
· Basic computer knowledge required including Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
Community Healthcare System - 4 months ago