JOB TITLE: ORACLE DBA |
LOCATION: TRENTON, NJ
Interview Type: Phone + Skype
Duration: 6 Months
US Citizens, Green Cards, H1B Visa Transfer only. OPTS are welcome.
Check Employee benefits: http://hireitpeople.com/employee-benefits
H1B Transfer: http://hireitpeople.com/h1b-visa-transfer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field of study.
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Must possess a good knowledge of Oracle and experience with managing large databases.
- Experience with SQL server a plus.
- Perform various DBA tasks such as install, configure, backup/restore and implementation of database designs.
- Monitor production databases, tune the database for maximum performance and assist in query optimization.
- Maintain various standby servers and a robust disaster recovery solution.
- Support various application developers in stored procedures, views, DDL, etc.
- Act as DBA for a few SQL server databases.
Oracle 10g programming (primary skill) required 4 Years
J2EE programming Required 4 Years
UML Modeling Required 5 Years
Prior work experience with large scale, enterprise applications Required 3 Years
Metadata development Required 1 Years
Team Lead for small development teams Highly desired 2 Years
Web enabled State Health Emergency Apps Highly desired 3 Years
Prior with with GIS or ESRI Highly desired 1 Years
Visa status (Citizen / Green Card / TN / EAD/H1B):
Expected Hourly Rate:
Best number and time to reach you:
Please send profiles to: email@example.com || 202-719-0200 Ext: -109
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me a copy of your latest resume, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
- 3 years ago - save job