SPECIAL OPERATIONS/SCREENING AGENT
Per Diem / On Call
The position of Screening Agent provides individuals the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in exciting and high-profile movements. Agents are provided the responsibility of overseeing high-value assets movements while providing unparalleled customer service.
Job Assignments will include, but not limited to:
- Hi-Value Cargo Security- This is mobile and static oversight of items of extreme high net value
- Escort Security- This is the mobile escort of persons and individuals in public and non-public access
- V.I.P. Security Assistance – This requires agents to provide foot escorts for individuals deemed “VIP” in specific areas of airports and non-public areas
- Event Security- Agents are provided the opportunity to work various special events that require a high caliber agent to oversee aspects of the security needs
*The above listed responsibilities often require working in and outdoors, including inclement weather. Agents are responsible for multiple aspects of the jobs described above that require coordination and working independently for extended periods of time. Be advised that only candidates that show the potential to be able to fulfill multiple aspects of the aforementioned responsibilities will be selected.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Must be able to pass a 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, education, and personal references
- Must possess clean and valid State issued Driver's License
- Must be able to pass all initial training classes and exams
- Must be willing to take and pass a drug test
- Must be willing to apply for Security Guard License upon hire if candidate does not already possess one
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to always provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to remain composed under stressful and/or unusual situations
- Maintain confidentiality when required
Global Elite Group - 17 months ago