Business Unit: Follett Library Resources |
Location: ILLINOIS (MCHENRY)
Requisition Number: FLR-00009075
Job Type: Regular
Business Unit Profile:
Follett Library Resources We help K-12 school libraries stay current, focused and empowered to bring maximum value to the learning experience. As the nation's largest supplier of books, eBooks and audiovisual materials to school libraries, Follett Library Resources offers much more than a phenomenal selection. Our industry-leading expertise and passion for exceeding customer expectations free school librarians, administrators and teachers to pursue their passion: educating our children and young adults. To meet the needs of today's educators, we listen first to understand the varied needs of their students. Then the Follett team, from account managers and special customer care managers to the associates who fill each order, leverage the full breadth of our resources to deliver the best products and services available anywhere. To learn more, please visit the Follett Library Resources website at www.flr.follett.com
Performs duties to select and setup order filling, to retrieve books to fill customer orders and to inspect orders for accuracy.
This is a temporary position lasting up to 6 months.
- Read picklists and locate items by walking to location and retrieving proper items and quantities for customer orders. Indicate items not found.
- Carry stacks of books to cart and deposit in the correct tote. Push cart to next area(s) to be picked.
- Verify that correct items and quantities have been retrieved and are in good condition. Push totes off cart onto conveyor.
- Meet all established standards for quality, accuracy and productivity.
- Perform backup functions for other departmental personnel as directed.
- Must be able to walk up to 8 hours per day (with breaks)
- Basic usage and understanding of the English language (speaking, reading & writing).
- Basic math skills.
- Basic alphabetization skills.
- 2 years ago - save job