DOLLAR TREE IS A: |
Discover for yourself how far this DOLLAR can take you!
- Priceless Experience: A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
- Big Company With Big Ideas: We are a Fortune 500 company and the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 4,300 locations in 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces, a $6.63 billion corporate owned chain.
- Valuable Partner: We're all on the same team at Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
- Career Growth Opportunity: If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Place We Can All Profit: Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.
Summary of Position - Responsible for processing all store merchandise orders in timely manner, considering inventory level and merchandise mix while supporting Field Management and company initiatives.
Back-up for Frozen Food Order Processor: Responsible for maintaining the store, vendor, DC and delivery day schedule for all Frozen Food freezer stores. Processing all initial orders for the stores after freezer installation and coordinating communications across the supply chain to the departments involved.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Ensure timely completion of all daily DC to store order processing. Manage store Cycle Count Process to support auto replenishment accurate on hands. Complete weekly order processing queries and reports for team. Support Field Management for store sales (special orders, customer orders and Distribution Center balancing). Communicate merchandise request or concerns to supervisory staff and buying staff as needed. Assist with additional projects.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
: Back-up for Frozen Food Order Processor which responsibilities include: Manage and maintain all changes to the Store Delivery Schedule to ensure orders are able to be submitted on time for the correct vendor DC. Create all initial frozen food orders for the stores after their freezer installation is complete. Monitor order submissions and exception reports for any potential issues and provide timely communication and resolution. Support the stores when they call with questions or issues regarding their frozen food orders. Review Frozen Food Discrepancy reports on a daily basis, contact store to obtain additional information, and send to vendor for resolution. Assist with additional projects.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications - Minimum 2 years retail management experience. Logical thinker, able to review available data and take action with the appropriate sense of urgency. Strong decision making skills and excellent organization skills required. Must be able to work effectively under deadlines while handling multiple priorities with little supervision. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management. Knowledge and understanding of retail merchandise inventory control. Excel experience strongly desired.
Desired Qualifications - Allocation / Replenishment experience. Knowledge of JDA Merchandise Management System. AS400 or Showcase query experience strongly desired
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar Tree, headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, operates 4,351 stores across the 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces. Dollar Tree, Deal$,...