Req Number: hein-00004686
Heinz North America is searching for an exceptional Operational Risk Management (ORM) Manager to support our Heinz Portion Control operation in Jacksonville, FL.
As the ORM Manager, you will provide leadership, expertise, and continuous improvement to the ORM function. You will lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of all ORM initiatives related to the facility. This requires a proactive approach to include (but is not limited to) employee safety and health, risk management, loss prevention, regulatory agency interaction, sustainability, utility usage performance, ergonomics, environmental compliance, asset conservation and business continuity management.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Safety, Safety and Environmental Management, or related field, with a minimum of five years experience in Environmental, Health and Safety and at least three of five years in a supervisory/managerial role (preferably in the food manufacturing industry)
- Professional designations such as a Certified Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), and/or Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), or Associate Safety professional (ASP) (equivalent experience may be considered)
- Thorough knowledge of environmental, health and safety programs/regulatory agencies to include but not limited to: GLP, cGMP, Environmental Monitoring, Internal/External Auditing, Incident Investigation, OSHA, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Demonstrated abilities to identify root cause, lead change initiatives and implement process improvements to achieve results (i.e., lean, six sigma, CI, HGPS, etc.)
- Strong employee relations skill set; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and training skills as well as strong system and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to facilitate cross functional teams and exceptional organizational skills as demonstrated by prior experience in managing multiple concurrent projects/initiatives to successful conclusions, while delivering on all key ongoing responsibilities
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
Heinz is a global company with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day.
Throughout the world, Heinz is synonymous with Ketchup ' but we're so much more. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we market an ever-expanding selection of sauces, meals, snacks, and infant/nutrition products such as Ore-Ida, Delimex, WeightWatchers foods and others. We also operate a thriving Foodservice division, which creates and markets products to major restaurants and other consumer outlets.
At Heinz, diversity is implicit in our business strategy for success. By 'making talent an advantage,' diversity and inclusion:
- Enables Heinz to be the 'employer of choice' that hires and retains the best talent from around the world, reflecting the markets and consumers we serve;
- Promotes an inclusive workplace culture that values differences in order to inspire each team member to bring their personal best; and
- Encourages full engagement and contribution from team members to ensure that we have the innovation and creativity to deliver on our mission in every part of our business.
It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disabilities, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.