Sales professionals with experience selling products and services are encouraged to apply. While this is a salary + bonus position, we welcome applicants with commission-based experience to apply. The successful candidate will have had success selling products or services in these or similar industries: CPG sales, telecom sales, advertising sales, etc. If you enjoy a fast-paced, fun office environment, love to interact with people, and love to sell, we want to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Increase event volume by enhancing the vendor relationship and partnering with retail account Managers to identify event opportunities and create event marketing campaigns and successfully sell event services to existing and new customers.
2. Create and distribute event post performance results to vendors and encourage repeat event commitments.
3. Attend quarterly planning meetings with vendors and retail account Managers to incorporate retail account events into annual account plans.
4. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual vendor event sales goals.
5. Collaborate with internal and external functional departments to ensure exceptional execution of events at retail account.
6. Adhere to standard dress code: appearance and grooming.
7. Participate in safety training and actively comply with safety policies and practices, including company procedures and guidelines.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
Five (5) years of related sales experience with strong customer focus, preferably CPG Manufacturer, Broker or retailer, including a minimum of two (2) years of managing trade funds; ability to create, manage, implement Consumer Marketing Events; Bachelor of Arts degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related discipline, a plus;assignments and be fully accountable for their success; align actions, behaviors and conversations to what matters most; bring out the best in others and recognize the value in every person’s contributions; ability to work independently being proactive to resolve work issues or notify supervisor of resources needed; ability to coordinate with other employees and as part of a team.
Retain and comprehend information in order to: receive and follow instructions, read, interpret, compare and analyze data; research information in order to resolve problems; identify issues requiring further attention, make corrections and/or make recommendations, then take preventive actions; process facts and apply judgments; communicate with others to provide or obtain information. Demonstrate the adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities, deadlines, demands and assignments while maintaining cohesive and harmonious relationships. Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with others related to learning, problem solving, back-up support and other related team functions. Travel may be required to fulfill job requirements and/or attend meetings.
Daymon Interactions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard