OTR DRIVERS $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Attention Professional Drivers! Are you sick of being just a number? Tired of not getting the respect you deserve? We can help! Magnum is an asset-based logistics company with the people, equipment, and technology to provide premium service at competitive rates. With our corporate headquarters in Fargo, ND and terminals spread throughout the country, Magnum Companies employ over 650 people. Magnum strives every day to be one of the best transportation providers in the business. We are large enough to have all the capabilities available to the industry, yet small enough to have personal relationships with our drivers and customers. Magnum is a locally-owned business with mid-west values. Isn't it time you joined the Magnum family?
MAGNUM LTD (Truckload Division)
WE PAY FOR PERFORMANCE!!! DRIVERS EARN UP TO $0.48 CPM
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options (Short-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Confinement Insurance)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
- Vacation Pay Based on Average Miles Driven
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What We Offer Our Drivers:
- Peterbilt 387's
- 53' late model reefers
- Strong, recurring no-touch freight
- Drop trailers utilized in many places
- Well maintained equipment, resulting in limited down time
- Training program available for Class A CDL drivers with no experience
- No slip seating
- Drivers out an average of 25 days per month
- Well managed Electronic Logs- no hassles from dispatch, time saved, and reasonable rules!
- APU units in all trucks for driver comfort
- Drivers get paid faster though Transflo- no waiting on mail to accounting!
A healthy and comfortable work environment where drivers are involved in shaping the business is our goal. To achieve a comfortable work life balance we offer:
- Average 2,500-3,000 miles per week
- Flexible home time for our drivers
- Full benefits package
- Direct deposit paid bi-weekly
- Rider allowed after 6 months of employment
- Pet(s) allowed with deposit
We offer our drivers the following opportunities for additional pay:
- Paid tolls and scales
- Paid stops
- Job referral bonus up to $1,500
- Orientation paid $175
- Training paid $75/day
- Paid vacation days based on average miles driven
- Layover pay
- Detention pay
Our satellite communication system allows Operations to dispatch load information, provide directions, and check the status of all loads. The driver is able to give load status information without having to make a phone call and is able to communicate via email. This is a great way to communicate with friends and family for free!
Driver Training Program
MAGNUM has an excellent program for driving school graduates and drivers with less than 6 months of OTR experience. As a trainee, you will drive with a MAGNUM qualified trainer, pulling actual loads and earning trainee pay. Upon completion of your training you will be assigned your own power unit to start your career with MAGNUM.
Minimum Driver Qualifications:
Current Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A with no suspensions in the past 12 months
Must be at least 23 years old and be able to drive at night
Must have 1 year of driving experience or 100,000 verifiable miles within the past 12 months, or a recent driving school graduate within the last 6 months
Must have HAMAT endorsement or be able to obtain HAZMAT endorsement
Current DOT physical (Long Form required) or pass DOT examination
Meet the physical demands set forth on the written Job Description
Pass behind-the-wheel road test and complete the 3 day orientation in Fargo, ND
No serious violations in the past 12 months
No major preventable accidents within the past 12 months and no more than 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
No more than 6 moving violations in a lifetime
Must have a verifiable work history for the past 10 years
Meet all DOT requirements
No DUI/ DWI convictions, positive drug screens, or any other drug/alcohol events in the past 5 years and no more than 2 in a lifetime
Misdemeanors will be considered on a case by case basis depending on the offense
To apply, please click the APPLY NOW button to fill out an application online.
Magnum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
CareersinGear.com - 19 months ago
For more than 27 years, Magnum has been supplying the industry with the special tools to gather and summarize credit related data. This has...