POSITION AVAILABLE www.childandfamilyfocus.org
Child and Family Focus, the premier leader community based mental health services is excited to announce the opening of our new Out Patient Office in Hatboro Pa. Expected to open during the summer of 2013 and serve the needs of the Montgomery and Bucks County communities, this new facility is sure to change the way outpatient services are provided!
Child and Family Focus Inc. is a non-profit agency serving children and youth in Montgomery, Chester, Bucks and Delaware counties. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for youth and their families.
Child and Family Focus Inc. is looking for a dynamic Psychiatrist (part time independent contractor) to join skilled professionals in a new and innovative approach to providing children’s psychiatric services in an outpatient mental health setting. If you are interested in joining our team and agency please contact the HR department at 610-783-1788 ext 233 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties will include but are not limited to: • Availability for up to 16/hrs week in our Hatboro office
Job Requirements: • Fully licensed and accredited as a Psychiatrist in Pennsylvania
- Evaluations ( 30 minute initial and 15 minute med checks)
- Medication management
- Work as integral part of a multi-disciplinary, collaborative team
CFF is a drug free and EOE offering a competitive rate plus yearly stipend towards malpractice insurance.
- Board certified preferred
- Experience with Children/Adolescents preferred but not required
- Compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and standards governing the delivery of behavioral health care including but not limited to confidentiality laws, mandated reporting, regulations governing licensed psychiatric outpatient facilities.