1. Assess patients’ state and extent of chemical use or
2. Conduct psychosocial assessments to
document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment
3. Develop and implement a plan of treatment, in
conjunction with members of the outpatient team.
Conduct didactic and other appropriate patient groups, utilizing
12-Step philosophy, and/or psychiatric coping mechanisms.
5. Communicate with referral sources and other appropriate parties
regarding patients’ progress.
6. Develop and
coordinate an individualized discharge plan for the patient by
utilizing treatment team and chart information to determine the
patients’ aftercare needs. Identify and assess family or
community resources such as group homes or mental health
7. Participate in discharge process by
completing summaries making aftercare referrals, and by attending
discharge conferences with patients, family members, and treatment
8. Report any incidents or suspected
incidents of sexual/physical abuse or other patient issues to
community or state agencies, and represent the hospital in any legal
9. Participate in department and other
program or clinical and administrative meetings and support
maintenance and development of clinical program services.
10. Provide backup services for incoming assessment and referral
-Master's Degree in a related field.
Individual must have no less than two years of experience
working with adult clients with addictions.
hold a valid GA LPC or LCSW are preferred. Individuals that
that hold a valid GA LAPC or LMSW will be considered as well.
Bilingual Spanish a
Universal Health Services
- 2 years ago - save job