- Establish and maintain a safe working environment for all employees and guests.
- Promotes ongoing asset protection awareness to all employees and asset protection team members.
- Develops a strong level of commitment to asset protection programs with all members of management.
- Fosters communication between all asset protection store and DC management. Selects, hires, develops and leads the asset protection staff in an effort to build a high performing team. Manages the asset protection budget appropriately and schedules the staff to meet business demands. Consistently looks for causes of loss and provides recommendations for improvements to the Division AP Manager and corporate leadership.
- Works in partnership with retail management to leverage their strong operational knowledge to help identify loss and lead to the reduction of shrink. Thoroughly and professionally investigates causes of internal theft and keeps all information confidential. Professionally maintains all asset protection records according to policy. Must be able to be flexible in schedule to accommodate the needs of the asset protection department.
- Promotes accountability for physical security and leverages all asset protection and security related systems appropriately.
Ability to function as a team player with the management staff. Strong working knowledge of city/state statutes, laws and ordinances that pertain to asset protection. Strong knowledge of causes of shrink with the ability to recognize and lead change. Internal and external theft
Inventory processes, accuracy Trending data from exception reports.
Good working knowledge of Cabela’s policies and procedures. Skilled in the ability to effectively teach others with regards to the asset protection functions and responsibilities. Skills with computers and asset protection systems. (Word, excel, outlook)
Loss Prevention Qualified (LPQ) & Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) are preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives
Cabela's Inc. - 17 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...