Your Link Begins Here!
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country and advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLink™ Prism™ TV and DIRECTV brands. In addition, the company provides data, voice and managed services to business, government and wholesale customers in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers. CenturyLink also is recognized as a leader in the network services market by key technology industry analyst firms, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises through Savvis, a CenturyLink company. CenturyLink's customers range from Fortune 500 companies in some of the country's largest cities to families living in rural America. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations. For more information, visit www.centurylink.com .
The Outside Sales Representatives are an integral part of our team. In this role you will meet with assigned Multi-Dwelling Units (MDU’s) in designated territory. Build rapport with property ownership, management and appropriate leasing personnel. Ensure compliance of agreements within assigned locations that have active CenturyLink marketing and partner agreements. Explain roles and responsibilities, distribute marketing materials and provide training to clients. Follow up and engage with assigned locations through personal visits and phone calls to ensure effective use of material and to promote existing or new programs offered by CenturyLink. Identify potential marketing and service contract opportunities, facilitate evaluations and advance the contract process within assigned portfolio. Also involves interface with Indirect Dealers, facilitating training and sales support. With Indirect Dealers, responsible for maintaining an account base, marketing support, and positioning CenturyLink against the competition and prospecting for new accounts to increase market share.
Be an integral part of the action and grow with us as we lead the communications industry into the future.
Take command of your career - Submit your interest today!
Basic Job Qualifications:
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license, adequate automobile insurance coverage and have appropriate working vehicle for transportation
· Successful completion of background check and drug screen
· Ability to achieve goals and determine priorities
· Learn company rate plans and product line-up: High-Speed Internet, TV, Voice and Wireless
· Relationship building skills are required for this position with the ability to work with internal and external clients at various level
· Must be self motivated and self disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries
· Will build and maintain accurate and up to date strategic account plans. Requires strong presentation and leadership skills
· Must have strong organizational and time management skills, and keep accurate records on daily activities and results
· Work varying hours if needed, including weekends, evenings and holidays
· Minimum three years outside sales experience
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...