The trend-setting Related Management is proud to offer an exciting and unique opportunity to a dynamic professional with a proven track record, who enjoys and excels at communicating and interacting with residents while providing top-notch administrative skills to a multi-family residential portfolio located in East Oakland, CA.
The Occupancy Specialist will be responsible for:
- The direct oversight of all property recertification functions while supporting other areas such as leasing and marketing, resident relations
- Processing initial, annual and interim re-certifications, in addition to retroactive rent calculations while conforming to HUD regulations and HPD guidelines
- Handling calculations for tenants with complex businesses and providing management with tenant relations
Additional task include;
- Calculating rents for annual and interim recertification
- Identifying households with income reporting discrepancies
- Making rent adjustments
- Reviewing applicant files and determining Section 8 eligibility
- Superb customer service skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Outstanding commitment to the long-term development of employees
- Must have thorough knowledge of Section 8 calculations to determine rent
- Good customer relations
RATE OF PAY: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour (+BONUS POTENTIAL)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (9 am - 6 pm)
For 40 years as an employer of choice and an owner manager of over 90% of our portfolio, Related offers a generous benefit package; technology that puts us ahead of the competition; and training and support systems that are unmatched. We deliver an exceptional level of respect-based customer service, a commitment to sustainable practices, including the largest smoke free residential initiative in the industry; and a focus on value enhancement that are unparalleled.. We have a growing portfolio of real estate assets which are located in over 15 states. This makes us one of the largest and most diversified privately owned property management firms in the United States.
Related Management has set an exceptional performance benchmark for the responsive and professional management of both affordable and market rate communities. Our philosophy of management is anchored in the respect we have for the needs of our employees, our residents and our investors. We realize that to meet the needs of any of these we must address the needs of all three.
Tell us why you should be the next important member of our team who will help us deliver outstanding customer service to our residents.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 23 months ago - save job