Position Summary: We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing person to become the Occupancy Specialist for properties located in Harlem, NY. The ideal candidate will possess an extensive knowledge of property management as well as excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance throughout the local portfolio.
- Ensure that all required paperwork for move-ins, move-outs, renewals, recertification and internal transfers is processed in accordance with all federal/state/local regulatory requirements.
- Perform regular audits of site files to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that waitlists are properly maintained.
- Rent Stabilization/Project Based Section Eight/ LIHTC experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Yardi experience a plus
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com