The Occupancy Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all resident move-ins, renewals, interim recertifications, internal transfers and move-outs are processed in accordance with all federal/state/local regulatory requirements.
- Have Complete Knowledge of Current Applicable Federal/State/Local Regulations
- Obtain and maintain the NAHP designation.
- Attend regular industry sponsored training programs.
- Stay up-to-date with all WinnResidential policies and procedures distributed by the Regulatory Compliance Department.
- Distribute all information to appropriate staff.
- Process and/or approve all required paperwork for move-ins / move-outs / renewals / recertifications
- Maintain Wait Lists – internal and external
- Perform regular audits of site files to ensure compliance, as scheduled by supervisor.
- Attend all agency audits of sites within his/her responsibility. Provide answers and appropriate supporting paperwork for any issues discovered.
- Train appropriate site staff, including new hires, on corporate policies and procedures dealing with compliance.
- (where applicable) Understand and oversee the TRAC transmission. The OC will ensure maximum percentage compliance and promptly bring any issues to the attention of the Property Manager.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- The ideal candidate will be customer service focused – energetic, friendly and willing to work both within a group as well as on individual task.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Prior property management experience and prior use of Yardi software preferred.
- Excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills, detail-oriented, ability to exercise good judgment and apply initiative.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and willing to take on additional responsibility to assist the entire management team and look to develop and grow a long term career in property management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Wizard and/or software system used to track tax credits at properties the OS oversees as well as knowledge of TRACS (where appropriate).
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 16 months ago