Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
We currently have an opportunity in a busy, scattered site property. Candidate must be experienced in property management and have a background in affordable housing including Tax Credits. Familiarity with new property rent up a plus. Responsible for processing move-in files in accordance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Have complete knowledge of current applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- Stay up to date with Company policies and procedures distributed by the Compliance Department.
- Processing all required paperwork for applications and preparing move-in files.
- Maintain tracking of files in process.
- Prepare completed files to submit to compliance for approval.
- Preparing necessary documentation for move-ins.
- Perform audits of existing site files to ensure compliance as required.
- Attend all agency audits of sites within the portfolio.
In order to be eligible for this position the candidate must have experience in
Property Management, Leasing, Fair Housing, Public Housing and the LIHTC program.
Yardi experience preferred but not required. Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...