Seeking Occupancy Specialist to join site management team at 535-unit tax credit/ affordable housing development located in the Mission Hill neighborhood of Boston. The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a fast paced, friendly environment. Must be willing participant, in using teamwork approach in executing position responsibilities and/or assisting colleagues as needed.
- Conduct resident certification and recertification interviews and process required paperwork in accordance with federal/state and local regulatory requirements.
- Conduct Applicant interviews, determine eligibility, and ensure accurate calculation of monthly rent.
- Conduct company site compliance reviews.
- Participate in state’s tax credit compliance agency’s review of tax credit files and address any findings.
- Maintain tax credit files in accordance with company and regulatory agencies’ policies.
- Implement new company policies as well as federal/state and local policies and regulations.
- Perform regular audits of site files to ensure compliance
- Process and/or approve all required paperwork for new resident move-ins and move-outs as needed.
- Conduct new resident orientations in tandem with Leasing Consultant, Resident Service Coordinator and Property Manager
- Experience and working knowledge of LIHTC program
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Yardi is a plus.
- Knowledge of Public Housing is a plus
- Bilingual- English/Spanish is a plus
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com