The Occupational Therapy Assistant assists with implementing and providing high quality Occupational therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate for an accredited program for occupational therapy assistants.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required
- Competence in assisting occupational therapy evaluation and treatment per OT standards of practice
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 2 years ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...