Occupational Therapist Home Care Per Visit – Rehab- Erie County (MSHC): The Occupational Therapist (OT) is responsible for providing service to the home care patient who displays deficits in self-care activities of daily living and interpersonal activities. Programs are developed for the patient to assist them in developing ability to satisfactorily accomplish activities specific to their age and role. May perform Early Intervention Program visits as approved and required. |
REPORTS TO: Manager Rehab
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM):
- Graduate of a B.S. or M.S. degree program in OT required
- State of New York license and registration required
- One (1) year experience as an OT required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Must demonstrate the ability to adapt occupational therapy techniques to home setting.
- Delivers occupational therapy care in home setting working with patient, patients family and any other available caregivers.
- May deliver care independent of any other available caregivers.