BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Per Diem Occupational Therapist to join our Harrisburg, PA office and support the East Shore including areas from Harrisburg to Annville.
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 200 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
To assist the physician in evaluating the level of function, perform client assessments, and to plan and implement appropriate interventions.
Each Occupational Therapist must:
- Be licensed as an Occupational Therapist by the state in which practicing, where applicable, and
- Have graduated from an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school transcript or diploma; or
- Be eligible for the National Registration Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association; or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an occupational therapist, and have achieved a satisfactory grade on a proficiency examination conducted, approved, or sponsored by the US Public Health Service, and
- Have a criminal background check completed
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Bayada - 9 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...