Provides quality Occupational Therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment program planning and implementation, discharge planning, related documentation, education and communication. May be required to work at other sites within the Rehabilitation Departments according to the distribution of staff and patients.
- Current State of Maine Occupational Therapist (OT) License is required.
- BLS certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy preferred.
- Up to 1 year experience preferred.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications.
MaineGeneral Health - 23 months ago