Bachelors degree is required
Experience is preferred
HFMC is a long term acute care hospital, serving a medically complex population expected to be in the hospital for 25 - 100 days. Please come to us with a great attitude, customer service orientation and a passion for health care.
We will offer you a nurturing environment where your skills will be developed and you will be surrounded by a top notch team, all committed to providing the best quality care and a collaborative approach. The LTACH environment is the leading edge of medical care. Being part of change is exceptional...leading it is extraordinary, We understand the future of health care...we are driving it. Join us for the ride of a lifetime!
Our exceptional benefit package includes free STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and greatly subsidized premiums for Major Medical, Dental and Vision insurances , Tuition reimbursement, 403B, Pension, free parking, discounts at hundreds of on-line retailers through the Perk-Spot Program., generous PTO accrual and more! Please view our website for more benefit details and further information about our individual facilities at: www.reshealth.org.
GENERAL DUTIES :
- Evaluates and treats patients using the principles and practices of occupational therapy and in accordance with the patient’s age, developmental level and diagnosis.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team.
- Confers as necessary with physicians.
- Prepares written and computer documentation as required.
Provena Health-Resurrection Health Care, now joined as Presence Health, is a family of not-for-profit healthcare services providing advanced medical care and exceptional service with compassion and hope. Serving communities from Chicago’s lakefront to East Central Illinois, it is the largest Catholic healthcare system in Illinois, encompassing 12 hospitals, 27 long-term care and senior residential facilities, numerous outpatient services, clinics, home health services, hospice, private duty, and comprehensive Behavioral Healthservices.
- Illinois State Occupational Therapy License in good standing
- CPR Certification
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1+ years of experience preferred, but will consider super sharp new grad
Inspired by the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, we Presence Health, a Catholic health system, provide compassionate, holistic care with a...