• An Occupational Therapist provides professional rehabilitative care to clients who have had an acute event as a result of an illness, injury, or exacerbation of a disease process. Specific conditions to be treated include: neurological impairment; musculoskeletal disorders; and deconditioning related to recovery from illness or surgical procedure(s)
• Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy
• Utilize assessment, documentation, communication, and clinical skills in collaboration with physicians, and other team members to meet performance requirements.
• Accountable for leadership of staff as assigned, delegating and coordinating care to achieve and measure quality cost effective outcomes.
• Responsible for planning organizing and evaluating care interventions and therapeutic modalities and their effect on achieving patient goals.
• Support staff, patient and family education to enhance knowledge, skills and necessary behaviors to optimize the patient’s health status.
• Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
• Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff
• Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
• State License/registration where applicable
• CPR and basic lifesaving skills certification
Moses Lake WA and surrounding area
Please apply by sending Word resume to email@example.com or call (866) 450-7279
Come join our team!
The PARX Group, caring for you.
The PARX Group - 17 months ago