F. Ziegler Enterprises has an immediate opening for an Off Shift CNC Maintenance Technician. FZE is a full-service machining & manufacturing service provider. We offer quality solutions to a wide range of customers throughout the United States and around the world.
FZE offers competitive wages, a competitive benefit package, an apprenticeship program, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Working with employees at all levels of the organization, from the president to the production operators.
- Working well with suppliers from a technical perspective, must identify, anticipate and cost justify our needs.
- Must work under the pressure of tight timelines, short lead-times and must be able to juggle many projects at the same time.
- Must be a creative thinker with a slant toward process improvement and waste elimination.
- Must manage multiple projects with a disciplined project management approach and must make and honor commitments for completion of project tasks within the various project timelines.
- Building safety and housekeeping.
- Daily Machine Maintenance.
- Must be involved in Quality, Safety and Productivity Projects as assigned by management.
- Journey trade status mill-right, machine repairman or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make, adapt, fit, trouble shoot, and apply – tools associated with the machine repair/mill-right trade including maintenance welding, pipe-fitting/repair, equipment rigging, safety guards, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to install, trouble shoot, diagnose, and repair machine tools and associated components including mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, plumbing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot diagnose, and repair plant electrical distribution systems including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment.
- Demonstrated building maintenance and construction repair ability to trouble shoot, diagnose, and repair plant roofing, flooring, support structures, and lifting systems.
- Demonstrated mechanical ability to repair fork trucks, and other company vehicles.
- 5-10 years of experience trouble shooting and repairing CNC equipment.
- Must have effective written as well as oral communication skills.
- Maybe required to lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Frequently requires standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching
- Frequently exposed to loud/noisy environments
FZE offers a competitive benefits package including 401K match, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, life insurance & more! Check out our website: www.fziegler.com.
FZE is a full-service machining & manufacturing service provider.