Angelica Corporation, the leading supplier of linen and laundry services to hospitals in the healthcare market has openings for Off-Site Linen Distribution Techs.
Off-Site Linen Distribution Tech is responsible for day-to-day activities of the Linen Department within a customer location including monitoring and distribution of daily linen delivers
- Preparing departmental exchange carts as needed
- Preparing, reviewing and placing linen orders, logging linen distribution and inventory into software program, running and preparing linen distribution reports.
- High school or equivalent.
- Able to work effectively with hospital staff in providing linen supplies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the ability to speak, read and understand English.
- Reading and writing comprehension, computer and math skills typically associated with a high school level education
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with team members
- Open to and able to work day or night shifts, and willing to rotate shifts depending on need
- Open to long hours and working weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Able to lift an excess of 50 lbs
- Able to continuously push/pull carts over 250 lbs
Full or Part-Time
This job takes place within the Linen Room and throughout the hospital. The working environment is indoors and is seasonally heated and cooled with minimal noise levels. The position requires constant standing, bending, stooping, walking and the ability to lift and handle material with weight up to 50 pounds. Constant pushing/pulling of laundry carts with weights of 250 lbs is common with some cart weights exceeding 600 lbs. The position requires the ability to communicate in person, telephonically and via email.
By applying to this job you are applying to pooling requisition and not to a specific position. If a specific position comes available and your application is reviewed you will be contacted for further information. Please keep in mind that all applications expire 30 days from applying. If you would like to still be considered for an opening after the 30 day time frame please log back into your profile and reapply to the position so that it will reset the 30 day timer.
Angelica - 6 months ago
Angelica Corporation is a provider of outsourced linen management services to the United States healthcare industry. The Company has...